Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello!

Hi people. Giuleta here! Audrey Lim is so so busy screwing GD so she asked me to update for her. As a good friend, I help her since this is her English blog. She really really love English so she desperately asked me to update for her. She promised me that she will give me a prize if I update for her.

So I did. I wonder what it is. SO since I'm blogging for her, let me tell a little story about Audrey Lim.

Audrey Lim is a girl. She have a long straight hair and she got a face like a cat. Don't get me wrong. I like her face like a cat. She's cute that way unlike Alexandra! So Audrey is somewhere now doing only god knows what. She is a very shy girl but she's not that shy when she's in front of GD. She's very very vain and she loves her skin. She always dream of marrying GD one day.

But as a good friend of Audrey, I want to wake her up and tell her that GD don't even know you! So I hope one day she will wake up!

That's all for today. I know I will blog for her somemore because she won't stop 'playing' with GD!

No comments:

Post a Comment