Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The school-less days

After 5 days of doing practically nothing, i'm starting to feel guilty. Therefore, i decided to blog, at least this can be considered as school work, to lessen the guilt...

I've been sick for 3 days. Flu n cough. No fever, i haven't had fever for years already. I'm considered as quite healthy. Unlike giuleta who is always the 1 to be absent from school due to her weak body (which i think is weak for having unhealthy food intake). I haven't been doing anything productive for the last few days. I was sleeping (i wasn't feeling well), stuck with laptop most of the time, searching for new songs, watching dramas, tv, reading fanfic (very addictive)... practically just enjoying holiday at home :P.

Saturday, i went for the prefect's interview. It was nerve racking when we were all waiting for our turn for the interview in the class. My turn was not long, i went in to the room with my best smile on....... (i do not want to spare the details as i feel really bad after that). I don't think i will make it but it was a great experience though.

Today is already wednesday n i havent even touched my schoool books... OMG! im gonna be so dead for the exams! I need a plan! I need to stop with the fanfic reading n the youtube! Oh gosh, i have tuitions for the next following days. I dont know when i'll have time to be at home and really study and i dont want to bury my laptop! It's too white to get dirty. I have accounts tuition exam tmr n i havent started studying but it can be done last minute, i hope its not hard.

I'm currently addicted to the song Say Yes by T-Max, an OST of the drama, Boys Before Flower. It's so addictive. It's those cheerful type of songs that says 'Say YES' and u'll jump along to it. I've been reading some of my classmates' blogs, their's are so interesting and funny compared to mine. I can't complain, the owner of this blog isn't those type of person... so Pn Azura and fellow blog readers, u'll have to bare with me.

2 comments:

  1. HANA YORI DANGO OST?!?! Say Yes??! Since when!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA XD XD i like ur blog post! more you and somehow not so much 'cover-up', if you know what i mean. lol. interesting n a slightly improved layout, this. :D

    ReplyDelete